I think this 6 month old ate my little baby! Today Xander is 6 months old and he is growing too quickly. Jason took Xander to the doctor for his check-up and here are the stats (drumroll) 26.2 inches long and 19.2 pound-cakes. Xander sits up, his method of transportation is rolling, he says 'mama' when he is sad or scared, he laughs and smiles most of the time. He is a very happy baby! Xander does get nervous around women/girls with blonde hair, but don't we all? I kid. He is such a fun little dude and I love him so much!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Xander is 6 months!
I think this 6 month old ate my little baby! Today Xander is 6 months old and he is growing too quickly. Jason took Xander to the doctor for his check-up and here are the stats (drumroll) 26.2 inches long and 19.2 pound-cakes. Xander sits up, his method of transportation is rolling, he says 'mama' when he is sad or scared, he laughs and smiles most of the time. He is a very happy baby! Xander does get nervous around women/girls with blonde hair, but don't we all? I kid. He is such a fun little dude and I love him so much!
Posted by Jason and Callie at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment