Xander just wanted to pop in and say hey! He is getting his first tooth and has a nasty cold...poor bubba. Lucky for us he's been his happy self during the days (not so much during the nights). Notice the xbox remote in the first picture. I came home from work and saw this nice little gadget propped up on the exersaucer. Jas is trying to work on Xander's finger coordination or so he says. I have to balance that out by showing Xander how to throw a ball. I guess you could say we make a good team.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Xander just wanted to pop in and say hey! He is getting his first tooth and has a nasty cold...poor bubba. Lucky for us he's been his happy self during the days (not so much during the nights). Notice the xbox remote in the first picture. I came home from work and saw this nice little gadget propped up on the exersaucer. Jas is trying to work on Xander's finger coordination or so he says. I have to balance that out by showing Xander how to throw a ball. I guess you could say we make a good team.
Posted by Jason and Callie at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment